Monday, February 14, 2005

Hmmmm...

Not much to report on the weekend.
I didn’t work out as much as I had thought, I didn’t work on my press release, and I didn’t read much.

Saturday, Eric & I scouted locations for our upcoming films.
I did check out the Tenth Hour Calling concert on Friday as well as Brad & Julia’s party on Saturday, but before the party I went to Adam & Christi’s for some pizza and conversation. Thanks Adam & Christi!

Sunday, I went to WaldenBooks at the Westroads Mall and left my card with them. They gave me their corporate number so I can see about having them stock my book. They kept the card and the female employee seemed excited and said she’d do what she could to get my book in their store!

This week I expect to receive my 15 free books.

Today, I have a doctor’s appointment and tomorrow I’m back to the gym with my trainer.

No comments: