Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Tuesday thoughts...

I got a good chunk of editing done on "Left Standing" last night. I’m adding some great stuff to enhance the quality of the book. I know for certain I could spend the rest of my life tweaking this and reworking things and adding more stuff. But alas, I must move on to other books and learn from each book.

This week I still have to wrap Christmas presents. I’m sneaky and I combine a bunch of gifts together so I only have to wrap a few and the person opening the gift will get an array of things they asked for all at once. I call this, "Extreme Gift Giving" or "Full Contact Gifts". I’m not sure what I’ll get this year. Probably clothes, books, movies, a few CDS and some things for my bachelor pad.

I was running on empty this morning so I stopped by BP and filled up. It happened to be next to Starbucks so I thought I’d run over and get myself a morning cup of mocha! Pretty tasty, but I still prefer Scooters Java Express. While waiting for my drink I wondered what it would be like to have a book signing there. Then I laughed to myself thinking, if I ever get that darn thing finished.

I ran a few searches on Google and found a ton of press releases about the Central Nebraska Film Festival. Where it talks about "Halfway Point" it mentions this: "Halfway Point, a Feature Film from the creative minds of Chad Bring & Eric Dwight, is about a recent college graduate who changes his life by moving from his hometown of Wayne, Nebraska to Omaha."

Wednesday on FilmThreat.com should be a review of "Aisle to Aisle". I can't wait to read it!

No comments: