Friday, October 23, 2009

Still around...

Yes, my trusty faithful "Chad's Blog Stuff" followers, I'm alive, breathing, & busy.

After consulting for five months, I took a full-time job as an eCommerce Manager - revamping a company's retail website and probably soon, the main website for the company.

As Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & the New Year approach I think of the changes I saw in 2009 and more I think I'll see in 2010.

I don't know what I'm going to be for Halloween. Maybe a Jedi.
I have much to be Thankful for - I don't know where to begin.
I have to write Santa a letter. I've been good this year, of course.
Hopefully I'll be celebrating the new year somewhere fun!

My office at work is large, but it is in a quiet area. Without my iPod docking station, I'd probably go insane!

As with most people: I'm behind on this blog, reading/writing, housework, laundry, bills, phone calls, emails, texts, Facebook - you know the list. When does anyone have time? Between work, consulting on the side (still), relationships, & sleep - everything else continues to get pushed back.

Yet, somehow I had time to grab the 2nd "Transformers" (and even watch it) and a filter for my refridgerator. Yet, I'm overdue for a haircut.

I guess everyone has their priorities. I read this question somewhere, "Does your calendar & checkbook reflect your passions?"

Not at the moment, please check back with me in a few (weeks, months, years)...

No comments: