Monday, November 24, 2008

Pre-Thanksgiving...

With noting much to be Thankful for on Thursday (future blog), I thought I'd post a new blog since I haven't done that in awhile.

Work has been keeping me extremely busy, which is good. Days go by quickly and I'm accomplishing more than I thought I would.

Tosca Lee keeps me busy updating her websites, meanwhile - I'm still trying to finish her second book.

I'm looking forward to the four day weekend. My sister and I are going to try and schedule a "writing day" - I haven't had one of those for awhile. I recently picked up some more books on the craft which reminds me that I should get going on it.

RoomMate Productions is gearing up on a few projects for 2009. Location scouting seems to be a challenge for "Table for Two".

My writer's blog seems a bit stagnant, although do check out the latest Q&A with Tosca Lee.

I'm sure many of my friends & family are preparing themselves for my 2008 Christmas Letter. Each year I feel the pressure to write one better than the previous year. I have two concepts for this year, I have to figure out which one will be more creative.

No comments: