Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Well, I've never done that before...

My sister emailed the family to see if we'd go to Target, find, and pick up some specific shoes she needs for an upcoming wedding. Oh yeah, these shoes are soon to be discontinued. She was in hopes we'd find some in Nebraska.

My dad and I both had 'mom' assume the duty. Browsing women's shoes isn't our thing. But... since these shoes couldn't be found in Lincoln, I ventured to Target over lunch to see if I could find 'em.

So there I was, looking for strappy satin dress heels, in silver mind you. This is something I've never done before. I found where they "should be," but didn't find the ones that matched my sister's helpful screenshot.

Finally I broke down and asked for help. The associate found them quickly and handed them to me with curiosity on her face. I granted her a quick explanation and was on my way to the check out aisle where I received another curious look from my cashier.

Mission: accomplished

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Chad!

Adam said...

Good for you! A pat on the back from Almighty.