Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just a month away...

I'm not a month away from turning 31, today I wonder if my 30s are going to go by as fast as this past year did (seems like yesterday I was counting down to 30). So this year, I'm leaving it up to Eric to plan a get together. He has been on my case these last 3-4 years since I'm the one that emails my gang about meeting up because I don't think anyone else will. Now I am letting him this year, although his second girl my be born around that time. At least this year it is on a Saturday. Turning 30 on a Thursday wasn't all that great!

Last night I headed to Lincoln. I offered to stay at Mike's house with 3 little ones so Mike & Kasey could go out and do something for their anniversary. They weren't gone as long as they should have been. The little ones were all sleeping - so it was a pretty easy gig. While Mike & Kasey were gone, I tried to be quiet, so I focused on deleting some of the multitude of emails I've accumulated over the last year or two.

In other news, I am trying to be a magician and fix something. So cross your fingers for me that I can fix this thing, because if I can't - a few people will be sad.

No comments: