Monday, March 31, 2008

End of March...

Tomorrow is April Fools day which is pretty much my dad's favorite holiday. He is really a little kid that likes to mess with people. IE. If you ask him for a phone number, he'll make one up – he is 'that guy'.

April Fools 1995:
Back in my Burger King days when I'd work until 2am close, he proceeded to take my spare key and move my truck to the other side of the parking lot so when I left work, I would have a missing truck. Luckily, a co-worker said, "Hey Chad, I saw some dude move your truck to the other side of the lot." Then I remembered it was April 1st.

When I got home, I parked on the street behind my parents' house. I moved my dad's truck and my mom's car there too (I should have moved the motorcycle too). I left the garage door open and slept in a different room. I changed some clocks to random times and I moved most of my dad's clothes to another room. Since then, he hasn't tried to pull much on me.

He likes to do his office prank where he lets his company know via email: "We'll be cleaning the phone lines over the lunch hour with compressed air, please come get a plastic bag to cover your phone so your office won't have blown dust all around." After doing this at 5-6 different companies, he still has people coming to his office before lunch to 'get a bag'. That is up there with a mechanic having a person pay to have their blinker fluid changed.

So, in the tradition of my dad, I'm trying to figure out what I can pull and whom could be the most gullible.

No comments: