Friday, February 08, 2008

Winking...

I picked up When GOD Winks: How the Power of Coincidence Guides Your Life by SQuire Rushnell and read through most of it. The idea being to look back at your life and think about 'signs' that came into your life that helped you realize you were on the right path.

I have just started piecing some together, I'm sure there are plenty of winks that I've overlooked:
  • I was up for a promotion at my previous job, but I ended up taking a job at a company where I still work. Shorly after I started my new job I found out that the old job I wanted had been cut and the company reorganized.
  • I applied for a job at iUniverse, the self-publisher that published Left Standing. I thought working for a publisher helping authors get their books out would be a good job for me. Recently found out that iUnvierse is moving to a different state and will no longer be in Lincoln. I like Omaha, I have a house here so I'm glad that I wasn't hired there too.
    These are some of the other 'winks' that help me know I am where I should be.

    There are other similar books including one on love. I'm still waiting on that 'Wink'.
  • When God Winks at You: How God Speaks Directly to You Through the Power of Coincidence by SQuire Rushnell
  • When GOD Winks on Love: Let the Power of Coincidence Lead You to Love by SQuire Rushnell

    More... www.WhenGodWinks.com
  • No comments: