Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Half Price Books...

So, a new bookstore is going up - Half Price Books Records/Magazines

It is close to work.
It is close to a Starbucks.
It is close to a McDonalds.

And best of all, their books are... half price, plus I think they buy books as well.

The store opens February 21st. I'm sure I'll be a regular. It should be a nice place to relax over my lunch hour. Browse books. Buy a few. Flip through some magazines and even records, only I don't own a record player - who does?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with Half Price Books, and I just want to confirm that we do indeed buy books, as well as records, CDs, movies, collectibles, magazines, and games. And I'd also like to point out that a lot of folks are still buying LPs--and more have recently become record buyers, thanks to the new USB adaptable turntables.