Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A weekend to remember...

I'm still tired and a bit red, but I smile as I remember my jam-packed weekend with Sarah in Denver & Wyoming. I was in need of a vacation and she was a person I could visit (read: really wanted to visit). She planned the events of the weekend. I simply had to fly out there. I mentioned going to the Cheescake Factory, that seemed like something she could do.

Now I'm back to the grind of working for the man, waiting until Sarah flys here and I plan the events of the weekend. What things can we do in Omaha?

By the way: That cheesecake in our hands was extremely good. So good, we couldn't even finish it.

The 1997 film, "Good Will Hunting" states it well: "I have to go see about a girl."

2 comments:

SarahC said...

mmm ... cheesecake!

Anonymous said...

Omaha is full of cool little art museums especially down in the old market area; the gallary, the passageway, antiquarium book store, etc... Art is always a facinating topic to discuss.

Benson has some great little diners! Go for a walk along the keystone trail. If she's a person that appreciates "wildlife" theres always a trip out to Desoto bend! :D