Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Not dig dug the game...

Remember that game, dig dug?
- - -












There is construction of a road by work. Imagine that, construction in Omaha. While stopped at a red light this morning, I looked over at some of the construction workers. Two with shovels and one guy in this pictured 'dirt digger' (I'm sure there is a name for it). What caught me about these workers was that it looked like they were having fun. They are paid to play in a really big sand box. If only I had a shovel in my trunk I could have joined in the fun. I'm not sure exactly what they are digging, but I wanted to jump in the big machine and make a really big hole – somewhere.

Do you think they would have let me?

1 comment:

SarahC said...

All you can do is ask ... and the worst the can say is "no." Sounds like it would have been fun!!