Friday, July 13, 2007

A quiet place...

With some extra room in my house and some old old roommate's furniture donated (I told him I was going to) I'm getting my house reorganized and hopefully downsized. I'm turning the spare room into a writing office and opening my kitchen up more with more cupboard space...
It is quiet at the house. I'm trying to figure what to do with the basement. There is barely anything down there. Maybe now is the time to move the piano from my mom and dad's house.

Since holding off on "Life Unattended" and finishing my consulting project for Quantum Market Research, life has been a bit calm. I'm still location scouting for “Table for Two”. The summer is hot and I'm in dire need of a vacation.

Looks like I'll be taking on Tosca Lee's site and book site updating! I still need to finish reading Demon.

No comments: