Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Fresh air...

I made it to work around seven this morning. Why? A week or so ago, a pastor from my church and I decided to schedule a Starbucks meeting to catch up on our lives. (It is amazing how much work you can get done between 7-8 when no one is around the office.)

If only I could start each morning having coffee/cappuccino/frappuccino with someone before I head to work. Something to look forward to. Otherwise, you go numb from the same daily routine of work, home, dinner, tv, sleep, and work again.

Steve, the pastor is location scouting for a new church location in Bellevue/Papillion that would be a branch of Christ Community.

Leaving work to go to Starbucks and returning was great - fresh cool air.
- - -
Tonight is rehearsals for RoomMate Productions' film, "Life Unattended". Filming begins soon.

No comments: