Thursday, May 24, 2007

Chad version 3.0...

As I enter my thirties, I contemplate what I'd like to accomplish in this next decade of my journey of life...

  • Finding that special someone and getting married
  • Complete more than one book every three years
  • Get my basement finished
  • Knock off some of that debt
  • Get back in shape (Mike, let's play some tennis)
  • Invest and plant other money seeds
  • Downsize and donate stuff that would be more useful to someone else
  • I'm sure there is more...
    What would you like to accomplish in the next ten years?

    I figure, if the thirty is the new twenty, then I'm not old enough to drink and life is just about to get exciting.

    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow ---- What a ride!!!"
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I love that quote at the end. Who wrote that?

    Happy 3.0 birthday, Chad! The best is yet to come!