Friday, April 20, 2007

All up in arms...

I left early today for work. As soon as I got to the first set of stop lights behind two cars, the light turned yellow. The first car stopped. The driver behind that car threw his arms up as if that would somehow make the car ahead of him magically decide to go through the light. Regardless, I don't think the driver (the car in front of me) would have made it anyway.

I wasn't in a rush to work, but the guy in front of me had some place to be.
I thought: "What is the rush? It is Friday!" TGIF: Thank Goodness I'm Fine.

It makes me wonder what I do when I'm in a rush and running late or when people pull out in front of me.
It makes me wonder if people see me and wonder why I'm up in arms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you take that photo? I know you keep your camera in the car. :)