Saturday, February 24, 2007

L' Ultimo Bacio...

One of my newest favorite films is "The Last Kiss" starring Zach Braff. I of course had to look it up on the Internet Movie Database after seeing it to learn more. I learned it was a remake of a foreign film in 2001 called "L' Ultimo Bacio". Blockbuster nor Hollywood video had it, so I looked to my roommate who has NetFlix. Sure enough, he put it in his rotation. After a few delayed weeks, it came today.

I just finished watching it, and let me tell you - I'm still in awe. It helped to know the gest of it from the American version as this was foreign version and I was stuck watching subtitles and the actors at the same time.

Let's just say, I ordered it from amazon so I can see it again and again. The script is powerful, the acting was well done, so was the directing and cinematography. It is an above average film about people trying to find themselves.

Here is my earlier blog about "The Last Kiss"...

1 comment:

Renzer said...

I am excited to watch the foreign version as well. hope it put the ideas wheeling in that head of yours!