Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Got me thinking...

I made my week's journey to Borders tonight. I came across What I Know Now: Letters to My Younger Self by Ellyn Spragins and it got me thinking about a letter or letters I would write to myself and what they'd say.

I ask:
  • What would you write to yourself?
  • At what age would you give yourself the letter?
  • Would the letter inspire, inform, persuade, or...?
  • How different would your life be if you could provide yourself the hindsight that you have now?

    If I post what I write, maybe my younger self will see my blog!
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I agree. Ever since I read this blog entry (http://bobfranquiz.typepad.com/bobfranquizcom/2006/09/6_years_later.html) I've considered the wisdom in writing down notes to a younger Angie.