Monday, November 06, 2006

Like magic...

  • Like magic: Jenn bought some Mr. Clean Magic Erasers and gave me a pack. She used one on a stain in her hallway and the eraser erased the stain. I used mine in my kitchen which was in need of some stain remover, sure enough – it worked wonders. I highly recommend this.
  • Time Spent: I spent some time (too much time, really) tagging my blogs (mainly for my sake of having 'em done that way). I have a lot more to go, but I mainly wanted to get all the quotes I blog tagged.
  • Movies watched: Fast & the Furious: Tokyo Drift and The Lake House. "FATF" wasn’t that great, but "The Lake House" was surprisingly good.
  • Two birthdays this week: My long-time friend Natalie, my cousin Drew, and my Godson Breckin.
  • 2 comments:

    Adam said...

    That's why my RSS reader showed a bunch of your posts as new - you had tagged them.

    Jennifer Paulk Baker said...

    Those things are amazing aren't they? I'm glad they worked for you too. :)