Sunday, November 19, 2006

Godkids...

On Friday, RMP got together to discuss the "Kitty Cats & Exit Signs" and the "Laundromat" DVD.

Saturday, I went to three different Arby's. Why?
1. For lunch (I had a coupon)
2. With Eric to pick up lunch for his wife and sister-in-law
3. With him later with him for his late lunch. (interesting huh?)
Eric's sister-in-law April is opening a day care. Eric and I dropped by to see it (house converted into a daycare) before we grabbed them lunch. His wife was there with their daughter (my Goddaughter) Lenka. Ahh - growing up fast.
Then we (Eric & I) headed to Adam's RMP branch office to work on getting the films burned.

Today, I headed to Lincoln for Mike's son Breckin's first birthday party. Breckin is my Godson, so it was a weekend with my Godkids! Then it was off to my parents for dinner. Their anniversary is Tuesday (shout-out coming)!

No comments: