Friday, October 27, 2006

1027...

Today is October 27th - a self-proclaimed 'holiday' celebrated by my friend Mike and I.

It all started back in high school in the early 90s. In Lincoln, there is a popular radio station called KFRX (102.7 FM).

I had a weird thing about looking at the clock and I seemed to always see 10:27 am or pm. It came to be when people would ask what time, I'd just say 10:27 and was often on the dot. I still see the time in the morning at work and at night before bed. All week Mike says he has seen it.

Out of the ordinary things would happen on October 27 (10-27). Also, friends kids being born, my grandmother's funeral service, the list goes on - I know, I should have wrote it all down.

So today, is 10-27. Maybe something out of the ordinary will happen, maybe not. But it is Friday - so stay tuned...

2 comments:

Jennifer Paulk Baker said...

Maybe your out of the ordinary thing for today will be falling in love ;)

Anonymous said...

Well all I can say is I need a dollar for the POWER BALL. Happy 1027 to everyone.