Thursday, August 17, 2006

A headache and a deal on a chair...

I've been trying to lower my dependence on caffeine recently, but it caused a headache yesterday. First headache in a few months - a record for me. It started in the morning and went down after some medicine. Then by four, it kicked in again and lasted through the evening. Finally I took some stuff to 'knock me out'. (fascinating reading, huh?)

So, I didn't feel like going to the writer's group, but I did manage to go to Nebraska Furniture Mart for an awesome deal (70% off) on a chair and ottoman that I've wanted for a few years. The box didn't fit in my trunk so they tied it on (somehow) and it stayed on (somehow).

I'm not sure where I'll put it, but I've been looking for a 'good' reading chair - a comfortable reading chair. For whatever reason, I can't get 'situated' on my recliner or couch and we all know I have plenty of books to read.

If you ask nicely, I might let you try the chair out!

No comments: