Friday, July 07, 2006

What’s going on with Chad?

Good question.

Not much – for the first time in a few years. Well, since Eric & I started RoomMate Productions just after I started writing Left Standing.

I have a few misc projects here and there... including ChadBring.com 2.0 which will launch over the weekend. I’m making it a multi-use one-stop resource center for most of my hobbies. I keep thinking of more things I want to add, luckily I set it up so it is easy to add.
I’m back into the swing of reading, since I own all these books that are collecting dust – it is finally nice to use my own library.
I ended up not planning on going to Alaska this weekend – maybe sometime later. I’ll have to give a congratulations shout out to Jon on Sunday as he graduates college!
---
Check out the Birthday calculator

No comments: