- ChadBring.com is coming along. (unfortunately, Left Unsaid isn't)
- I started reading Velvet Elvis: Repainting the Christian Faith by Rob Bell (founder of the NOOMA video series)
- Partied it up at Cathy's birthday party
- The Kochs invited me to Cheeseburger Paradise for lunch - then we went to Cold Stone for ice cream. Nothing better than ice cream on a hot day.
- Steve Walters - a pastor at Christ Community celebrated 10 years of ministry at the church. There was a reception for him this afternoon, a ton of people showed up. I had to wait in line just to say, "hello." During the church service this morning, one minister asked everyone to stand who has attended any ministry that Steve has been involved with. It was awesome to look around and see so many people standing. I can't imagine what was going through his mind. Steve and I have had coffee a few times to discuss some things he wants to do with NobleMen.org - the men's ministry.
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Weekend down, week to go
Weekends go by all to quick. A list of things to get accomplished always seems to be more than the things that end up getting accomplished.