Thursday, July 27, 2006

Another night of R and R...

I updated the RoomMateProductions.com homepage and updated the links to the Omaha Film Festival. The festival is a bit more active than RMP, so I thought I’d support ‘em by driving traffic to them.
I also messed around with the directors chair data feed – an idea came to mind that I hadn’t thought of before, it worked out just like I thought, first try.
My roommate had been watching The Matrix with director’s commentary. Since it was in the dvd player still, I clicked play and watched it.
There are a million other things I could have done, but that is what weekends are for, ya know?

Next week I’m meeting up with the owner of the company that fixed my TV. He wants to dialogue about a marketing plan for his business and website. We’ll see what comes out of that.

In other news, my writing class that was supposed to start next month was canceled (it was cancelled last month too). I’m bummed, but then I look at my bookshelf with all the books on writing I own and figure I’ll be reading those when I should be in class.

No comments: