Friday, June 02, 2006

June already...

What’s new?: Last night I came home to find my roommate moving a bunch of his stuff out. My search for a ‘replacement-roommate’ continues.

Website: I worked on the second version of my website until late. I have a few minor fixes to make to the homepage before I can transfer everything to the new (more ‘trendy’) look. Should be up and running next week.

Book: The friend I’m helping promote her book sent me a very ‘inspiring email’ that I hope motivates me to ‘consistently’ work on my book.
Unfortunately, my mind is on the roommate situation. I write better with a clear head. Maybe that is why it takes me so long.

Photography: I’m happy with my latest B&W photos. I loaded another roll into my camera and am contemplating what I want to photograph next. Any suggestions?

Film: Eric, Adam(?), and I are preparing the final filming bit for the “Kitty Cats & Exit Signs” dvd release.

Weekend: a to-do list that once again, I don’t want to bore you with.

No comments: