Sunday, May 21, 2006

Double Happy Birthday Shout-Out...

This weekend is my mom's and grandmother's bday.

HAPPY BIRTDAY Mom & Gram!

Yesterday I hit the town of Lincoln for the day. I dropped by Mike's and took a few pics of his 6 year-old daughter on the monkey bars and her bike for my B&W photo collection of my friends' kids (my 'nieces' and 'nephews' and Godchildren). Two kids down and many more to go.

My parents were out on Pop's motorcycle. Once they got home, we picked up Grandma and headed to the Cracker Barrel. I picked up a special Sara Evans CD. The whole CD is great!

Then we went to see an acapella concert at Kemball Hall. One of my high school music theory teachers was one of the directors. I hadn't seen him in 12 years. After the group sang, a group of four called Vantage Point (I'll link later) sang, they were very good.

Friday night I finished beta one set-up and content for my new site. I'll launch it on Wednesday after I make a few more tweaks and write a little more on it.

Today is cleaning and writing day... maybe I'll sneak in a nap.

No comments: