Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Chad’s Tuesday Newscast...

In entertainment news: “24” was awesome last night, bummer I have to wait until next January for the next season.
In corporate news: Tomorrow, I’m rounding up some co-workers to head to Julio’s for lunch! Always have to have something to look forward to.
In social news: Tomorrow night, ‘the gang’ is meeting up at a movie themed restaurant (how appropriate?)! I’ll have to bring my camera.
In home improvement news: Tonight, I ‘get’ to mow my lawn – ahh, the joys.
In technology news: My site will launch tomorrow despite it working in Firefox or not, must of the people I’ll email the site to haven’t even heard of it. I can disclaimer the site by saying it is in ‘beta’! There are so many things I’m going to add to it over time – mostly links.
Ten years ago this week: This weekend is my ten-year high school reunion, should be interesting
In literature news: I’m helping someone generate their marketing plan for their book. In exchange, they are giving me tips and tricks on getting a literary agent. She may even talk to her agent about me!
In film news: RoomMate Productions is contacting past cast to make a featurette for their dvd release of “Kitty Cats & Exit Signs”. They will also be editing the blooper reel for “Laundromat”.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tosca?