Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Breakfast on the deck...

This morning I had my morning Cheerios (a link - why not?) on my deck overlooking my freshly cut and fertilized lawn. The temperature was a bit chilly, but not bad. The breeze was light. If only every morning could be like this. If only I could spend the morning out there with some coffee (well, in my case - a sugar free vanilla latte) and my computer or a book (in a hammock - of course).

Since my dad is all about finding deals, I sent him a 'self-destructing' mission to find me a cheap deal on a round-trip ticket to Alaska.

Tonight I have some work to do on some client sites and my own sites.
Ideally, I'd like to read and write, but maybe that will happen this weekend.
Except this weekend I'm going to a graduation party and taking a few pictures around town. There is just never enough time in the day I tell ya.

No comments: