Sunday, May 07, 2006

16000...

My car just passed 16,000 miles. I hit that driving around the Old Market today trying to find things to photograph. I went down with three in mind, as my luck pans out - none of them turned out well.
1. The alley ended up being all torn up.
2. The diner had people all around and I couldn't get a shot of just the diner.
3. The Flat Iron Grill sorta worked, but there were too many trees in front of it.
---
The graduation party for Kim on Saturday was a full fun 4 hours. I never realized how shy I am until I'm with a group of people I don't know.

Christi's birthday get together was a good time to take pics, chat about work, and watch their little one entertain us all - good little one to take pics of too!

I think I got the R&R I needed after being ill Thursday and Friday.
I spent a good chunk of time tonight at Borders. The computer 'said' my book was in the store, but I didn't see it (no, I didn't have my camera with me this time). I found plenty of books I'd love to read, but I already have a bookshelf of half/non-read books in my room and buried in boxes in the basement.

Tomorrow is Monday. The day 'Lil D' should be born. If they made Godfather hats, I'd have mine on. It is an important hat to wear.

I'm not talking about this kinda hat either:

No comments: