Friday, April 14, 2006

The cycle of Left Standing...

A co-worker just started Left Standing.
A co-worker is halfway through it.
Another just finished it.
and...
A friend from college just bought it after reading chapter one.
Of course, it is still ranked 80,000 in books...

---

TGIF...
I have much to do tonight, but I need to sleep since the next film project is filming tomorrow morning at 4am. Once we are done at noon, I'll have chance for last minute errands before I head home to see the family (and friends) for Easter. I sure hope the Easter Bunny shows up. I could go for a good egg hunt (filled with $ at the house - sometimes).

I'll have to work on my write-up about Gramp so I can deliver that on Tuesday. More ideas have & will continue to fill my head... so, everyone who comes to the memorial service will have to be sure they have comfortable seats.

Have a great and happy Pasch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT BOOK CHAD!!!!! Finished it in nearly 7 hours couldn't put it down. I am sending it to my brother and his soon to be wife. They would enjoy reading and know that they made the right decision last year. Look forward to reading the next book, if not before it is published :) Happy to proofread and type for you if needed. After all remember I am a General Office Technology minor. Opps that minor is gone since I didn't learn on computers but more so typewriters. Anyhow despite it being gone I will be happy to proofread if needed, that is if you want me to :) Take care! College Friend Bec