Monday, April 24, 2006

Another Left Standing Testimonial...

"Each one of us are faced with choices some great where as others need adjustments. Recently I read college friend Chad Bring's book "Left Standing". I have never really been into reading books but this book I couldn't put it down. This book is a visual remainder of several of the challenges we could face in our lives. It also shows us how these characters cope, and deal with these life choices. While reading this book I found myself wanting to know more and continued to read it long into the night. Chad does an excellent job at the end of each chapter to get the reader to move onto the next chapter to see what is going to happen next. I would really recommend this book to anyone because the choices that the characters make are similar to the choices we may have to face in our lifetime. I look forward to reading Chad's new book. Keep up the great work Chad!!!"
~ Rebecca Hoobler
read more testimonials...

No comments: