Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Two more projects...

I met up with the men’s ministry pastor this morning at Starbucks. We both got there early which worked out well.

I was a nerd last night and printed off the men’s ministry site (NobleMen.org) and took a look at the source code so I can make recommendations on what coding and optimization elements that need to be changed. Plus, I tossed out some ideas of some items that could be added.

We also briefly talked about filming items to help promote the men’s ministry and a few other ideas. They have a in-house type of staff film crew that film little bits for the church.

I’m pretty excited to be a part of this and he was too. Another guy, Joel joined us, he’s fiddled with website stuff and wanted to be a part of the ‘committee’.
---
Seems like I have about 10 side projects I'm working on now... I'd list 'em all, but I can't remember them all. They are all writing, web, or film related - you can be sure of that!
---
Tonight, Eric & I'll be working on the "Kitty Cats & Exit Signs" blooper reel!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are BUSY! I'm tired just reading everything you're doing...and I just got up from a nap!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear this meeting finally happened! I'm about to check out the site.