Monday, January 30, 2006

A weekend of RMP...

Friday: The ‘gang’ hung out at the Kochs – tweaked the film, had some laughs.

Saturday: Returned to the Kochs for more tweaking. RMP watched “Kitty Cats & Exit Signs” while eating pizza and taking notes. Then proceeded to make more tweaks. Later that night, RMP and 'the wives' watched it while having some Old Chicago. Adam has done an amazing job cleaning up the audio issues, something I don’t think I have the patience for. I don't think Eric & I will be able to thank him enough.

Sunday: Spent most of the afternoon downtown passing out flyers for the premiere. One of the last places was this 'hole-in-the-wall' bookstore/art gallery. The place was dusty, yet large. Books lined shelves everywhere. I felt like I was treasure hunting, I may have to go back to see what I can find. Maybe, I can talk to them about shelving Left Unsaid.

I watched “Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events” – to my surprise, it wasn’t too bad. It was odd of course, but a very interesting watch.

One of the pastors at church emailed me about working being a part of the church website committee and get involved in some internal film stuff they make to promote small groups and other general church announcements. As with anything, I’ll be talking to him about it after the 12th.

No comments: