Thursday, December 29, 2005

Two Words: Gift Certificates

After work, I came home and put together the "Silence" package to go to the Hot Shops film Festival - with two days to spare. I can finally check that off my list.

I then headed to Barnes & Noble to see what book(s) I could get with my gift certificate. I ended up getting a 'writing' one I've wanted for awhile, "No Plot, No Ploblem:" A Low-Stress, High-Velocity Guide to Writing a Novel in 30 Days by Chris Baty. I'll wait for Cure for the Common Life: Living in Your Sweet Spot by Max Lucado to come out on paperback.

I then headed to Best Buy to see if a DVD or CD looked interesting, I ended up with "Groundhog Day" with some cash still left on the gift card.

I finally ended up at Eric & Angie's to play 'Santa' with my belated Christmas gifts for 'em.

Now I'm home, it is late and tomorrow is going to come too soon.

2 comments:

Adam said...

It's about time you got 'Silence' done!

Chad said...

yeah, yeah, yeah
I like to take my sweet time!