Monday, December 19, 2005

‘Twas the Monday before Christmas...

Sorry, not creative today to come up with a poem – maybe later.
Since I know you’ve been on the edge of your seat all morning for my weekend blog update - I thought I’d grace you with an update.

My Christmas letters/cards have all been sent out via snail mail or email. Last year I posted the letter, not sure if I’ll post this years.

Friday night after work – I did some Christmas shopping.
Saturday – I work up ‘late’ and hit the stores again – I think I have everyone but a few friends and a white elephant gift for my department Christmas party.
Sunday – After church I met up with Chris who is trying to get a film production group going in Omaha. We contacted a few people and I showed him “Silence” and the “Kitty Cats & Exit Signs” trailer.

This week I’m helping Eric with his site, department Christmas party, and meeting up with Adam F on a screenwriting project he has for me. Meanwhile, I need to find time to wrap the gifts and clean da house. Plus, I need to quit procrastinating sending “Silence” to the Hot Shops Film Festival. I just need to burn it and fill out the form. Maybe tonight as I watch “How I Met Your Mother”.

No comments: