Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Only Wednesday...

First of all - here is a birthday shout out to Adam Froemming - Happy Birthday!
(Adam played "Justin" in "Silence")
---
This week is creeping by. I'm working the big report for October Marketing - always a joy.

I met with my dietician yesterday, she bought a copy of Left Standing, how cool is that?

Yesterday at work, I found yet another template that I like for the new RoomMateProductions.com - so last night as Eric & I were reviewing "Kitty Cats & Exit Signs" footage for bloopers and missing scenes, I coded the new template with Roommate Productions stuff to see how it would look. Maybe around December the site will have a whole new look!

Tonight, Eric & his wife and I are going to the Ice House to hear some local bands. Maybe we'll get some more songs for the "KC&ES" soundtrack!

No comments: