Friday, November 25, 2005

I’m stuffed...

Wednesday after work I packed up and headed to Lincoln. My parents & I ran some errands and dropped by Mike & Kasey’s to see (my God son) little Breckin. He was tired and slept the whole time we were there, but what do you expect after being less than a month old? I continued my conversation to him about how great Omaha is, but he still slept through it.

Thursday morning I slept in a bit late and didn’t get started on the mashed potatoes when I should have. They turned out okay, luckily my aunt brought her cheddar potatoes casserole dish – a family favorite. My uncle and his daughter arrived, along with my aunt. My sister is in France and my cousin was spending Thanksgiving with his new in-laws. I overstuffed myself at lunch, deleted about 500 emails off my email in the afternoon (I'm thankful for email), took a very short nap and then ate dinner. Just exactly what I had planned to do.

After my uncle, cousin, and aunt left – I took off back to Omaha. I’m one of the few people I know that have to work today.

No comments: