Monday, November 28, 2005

Fun times at the DMV...

In light of my car's birthday, I decided to hit the DMV before work this morning and pay my registration and get new plates. Those two little plates are costly. Yikes, looks like no one is going to get Christmas presents this year. HAHA

Last night, I made a first attempt on this year's Christmas letter. My last three letters have set the 'bar' pretty high. My 'theme' this year is far-stretched and many people who haven't seen Star Wars probably won't appreciate it, so who knows if this will be the 'theme' I stick with.

Nothing much on the plate this work week except audio editing "Laundromat" (movie trailers are back up) & "Kitty Cats & Exit Signs".

Oh yeah, my godson is getting baptized this weekend - so I'll make another fun-filled round trip to Lincoln. Too bad he can't read, otherwise I'd get him a Max Lucado book for kids.

Lastly, my new "part-time" job has been working on 100100inc - an online business directory. I'm putting what I'm learning at work and what I've learned with my own websites to work. Not sure what will come of the directory $$$ wise, but it has been an experience and will continue to be over the next few months as the site hopefully builds into something useful for businesses and consumers. I'm doing some content editing and writing, SEO stuff, and some site usability and design. The official launch date is today, but I still have much to do.

No comments: