Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tuesdays with Chad...

(complaining continues)... my pinched nerve in my shoulder is still bad (why don't I say ouch while I'm at it). I was able to get an appt into my doctor this morning. I hope he can’t figure out why it won’t go away and maybe how it started. I got some ‘heat’ patches last night. They patched, but they weren’t every warm. So I hope the good doctor and prescribe something.

Tonight, I get to fill out my self-evaluation for my 2 year review at work. This is the longest I’ve worked at one company. Burger King was two years, but that was part-time. My job duties here have rotated a lot. My job title is changing again since we are growing and I'm getting more focused duties. I’m not going to be involved in the affiliate program as much as I will SEO (search engine optimization) and reporting.

We (RoomMate Productions) aren’t editing until Friday, hopefully this gives me time to work on my goals some more.

No comments: