Thursday, October 27, 2005

Oh yeah, two things...

2 names you go by
1. Chad
2. Chadly (only from Kasey)
Of course, there are more

2 things that scare you
1. Losing family
2. Losing friends

2 of your everyday essentials
1. Diet Dr. Pepper
2. Access to email/internet

2 things you are wearing right now
1. Mountain boots
2. New jeans
Of course, there are more

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Jars of Clay
2. Nickelback

2 of your favorite songs (at the moment)
1. “Far Away” by Nickelback
2. “Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own” by U2

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. Laughter
2. Honesty

2 truths
1. I like people to think I know what I’m doing
2. I often wonder if ‘she’ exists

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. Eyes/Smile
2. Hair

2 of your favorite hobbies
1. Writing
2. Watching/making movies

2 things you want really badly
1. To be out of debt
2. A literary agent

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. New York
2. Hawaii

2 things you want to do before you die
1. Write everyone I know & love a note thanking them for their impact in my life
2. Help as many people as I can

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
1. I don’t get cold easily
2. I veg out in front of the TV after work

2 things you are thinking about now
1. The two meetings I have today
2. Is the coffee brewed yet?

2 stores you shop at
1. Best Buy
2. Wal*Mart (it is right behind my office)

2 comments:

Adam said...

copycat!
:-)

Adam said...

I didn't know "not getting cold easily" was a guy thing. But, it fits me too!