Friday, September 16, 2005

TGIF...

I have no clue what I’m doing tonight. That gives me the freedom to catch up on reading, housework, and maybe a movie.
Tomorrow is devoted to completing “Laundromat” including getting the trailers to RedFrogs. Audio correction, sound effects, and music. All ‘fun’ stuff – depending on who is editing.
Sunday is devoted to finding music for “Kitty Cats & Exit Signs” and maybe replacing the song that is in “Silence” since that song appeared on “Halfway Point’.
I'm still trying to nail down the movie title logo for "Silence". I want to use the same font style as I did in Left Standing, but the colors still aren't working for me. "Silence" is a drama and the colors look like it would be a murder mystery or something.

My sister is heading down to Katrina areas. I’m envious. I’m stuck here working for the man when I could be helping others. Not sure exactly what I would do down there, but I’m sure someone could find me something. Until then, my prayers are with the people and so is any $ I can manage to send.

No comments: