Monday, August 29, 2005

What it involved...

What did my weekend involve?

This is the first weekend that wasn’t power packed with RoomMate Productions stuff. Looking back though, I did a bunch of RMP stuff with editing my teaser trailer for “Laundromat” as well as worked on blocking with Adam for Saturday’s filming of “Silence”.
I looked through my vast collection of movies I watched a few of those.
Oh yeah – hit the gym again. Hadn’t done that in awhile. Good thing I’m not sore, I ‘plan’ to go back tonight.

This week is more preparation for “Silence” as well as gathering music for “Kitty Cats & Exit Signs”.
Tomorrow night, Eric & I are going to have a long of editing some rough cuts for “KC&ES”. There is a scene I want to edit and I know Eric does as well. We’ll probably edit or our own versions and combine the best of.

“KC&ES” will probably be another feature film. How ironic, after “Halfway Point”, Eric & I said we’d never do (or want to do - I forget) another feature again – “Halfway Point” took all our energy and way too much time. Never say never... since this story is based on our friends Brad & Julia and the actors are great, the crew is great, and Eric & I have made a lot of mistakes in the past that is allowing this movie to turn out great. We might as well soak it dry.

No comments: