Tuesday, August 23, 2005

To blog or not?

If I have nothing of interest to say, should I still blog? Do I blog just to blog?

It is only Tuesday and I’m tired. Last night I sorted the utility bills so my roommate knows what he owes. Exciting, huh? I also created something. I’m not much of a graphic designer, but it turned out okay. It needs a bit of work, but in the end... the ‘person’ who gets it probably won’t pay much attention to the design. Well, when I say ‘design’ in this case, I mean centering. Can centering be considered ‘designing’?

Speaking of designing: A friend at work is designing the “Silence” title logo based on the colors and font styles from Left Standing. He'll be done by the time we are done shooting on the 3rd of September.

Tonight, is more finalized editing with “Laundromat”. Mainly adding music, fixing some audio, and making another trailer/teaser.

No comments: