Thursday, August 04, 2005

Long day yesterday...

Yesterday was a long day. I got to work at 7am and auditions lasted until 8pm.

Last’s night’s auditions went well. A ton of actors came with a ton of talent. The decision on who will be “Justin” & “Stephanie” for "Silence" is going to be tougher than I thought it would be. I went there thinking that I would just know after the audition – that the choice would be obvious. Not so much...

I am holding a private audition tonight for someone who couldn’t make it last night. Then I think one more person is auditioning. Then I believe Wednesday, Eric and I will review the audition tape and make a decision and then make ‘the call’.

My roommate is off to Montana to go fishing. I’d love to take a week off to do that even though I’m not big on fishing. It would be relaxing. With pre-production of “Silence” and editing “Laundromat” and “Kitty Cats & Exit Signs” my life seems busy. Oh yeah, I STILL haven’t worked on Left Unsaid yet this week.

My good friend Jon will be around for a tiny bit this weekend. I haven’t seen him for two years. He’s going to school in Alaska and will graduate next summer. I hope he moves to Omaha to find a job. One of the few remaining single guys left who can be my wingman wherever we go.

My parents and grandparents are coming up Sunday. I’ll need to clean the house again and figure out what to cook for the gang.

No comments: