Thursday, July 14, 2005

Tomorrow....

Tomorrow starts a new chapter in my life. "The homeowner years." It will be interesting to see how many books I end up writing there. Three or more I'm shooting for.

So of course, I slacked packing last night and watched "National Treasure". Good film. Reminds me of "The Mummy" meets "Ocean's 11" and a little "Tomb Raider".

The actress that played Abigail Chase in "National Treasure" looked familiar. I finally recognized her as the actress that played Lisa in "Wicker Park" (Diane Kruger).
She hasn't been in much else other than "Troy".

Tonight, I have to box up kitchen stuff. I'll know the final amount I need for closing this morning. Yikes. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. I keep forgetting I have all the rest of the month to move out. Esp with my bookcase, I'll be taking books a few at a time each time I come to my apartment to clean and who knows what else.
Cleaning - yikes. I need all my security deposit back so I guess I need to do a spotless job.

No comments: