Friday, July 15, 2005

Today is the day...

Yesterday's $$$ fiasco was finally resolved. Amount C was the final amount.

My friend Amy called and we checked out a band last night with some friends. So.. I was up late, but knew I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway. I got home and crashed.

I'm up this morning (obviously). I'm just about ready to take off to the title company where the closing is at. I guess I should bring plenty of pens because I'm going to be signing a lot of documents. I need a jolt of caffeine so I'm alert and understanding what I'm' signing. After closing, I'm off to move some stuff and just have to be back to work by 1.

I think my mom is coming up tonight with the truck and a truck load of stuff from their house. My parents are both anxious to see inside - they have only seen pictures.

I'm anxious for everyone to see it. More-so... when everything has been unpacked and put in place.

Cross your fingers for no more problems!

No comments: