Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thursday rants...

Usually my quote calendar has good quotes on Thursday. Today’s is a bit simple.
“One must be something, in order to do something.”
~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Last night I was all geared up to clean the old place, but somehow never left my house. I ended up cooking up some stuff for lunches for the rest of the week, did some dishes, and cleaned up a bit in preparation for today’s company - my sister and her friend. They will arrive late so maybe I won’t have to make dinner. I should get some stuff for a breakfast though.

Tomorrow, Eric & I have to prep for Saturday’s shoot. Two scenes, both in locations we have never shot at. One scene is going to greatly enhance the film in addition to promotions when that time comes.

Ummm, since I’m procrastinating cleaning, I guess I’ll finish up Saturday and Sunday, then turn in my keys Monday. That will NOT be a sad day for me.

August 1 starts my journey (I hope) with Left Unsaid. I say that only because if I don’t say it, I’ll have less of a chance of actually doing it.

No comments: