Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Searching...

I spend all day in front of a computer at work mainly on the Internet (rough job I know), then I go home and turn on my computer and get back on the ‘net. Right now I'm looking for click through statistics for first, second, and third organic placement.

Last night, after checking my usual blogs & sites, I took a nap. The storm and the rain made me really sleepy. I got up and where did I go? Back on the ‘net.

This morning I didn’t turn on my computer and tonight after work I’ll probably go clean my old place. I need to step away from the computer.

I have company coming Thursday and I want to invite my friends over for dinner soon. I called my old complex clubhouse to see if I can turn the key in Monday. Thank goodness they’ll let me. Sunday (when they aren't open), I can spend all day there – although I won’t want to.

A guy at work sent me this about “Halfway Point”.
Chad,

Borrowed Marcus’ copy of Halfway Point and Shan and I watched over the weekend. Didn’t know what to expect, but we actually got sucked into some of the characters. Some of the acting was quite good and the writing was good and very funny in places. We loved the soundtrack as well.

Gag reel was hilarious!

Matt

No comments: