Friday, July 01, 2005

Random Friday Thoughts...

  • Eric came by last night and we reviewed some “Kitty Cats & Exit Signs” footage. Everything is looking good – even scenes I’m in.
  • Today, my department is having food day. I had to out to the store and then back to my pad to cook up some pop! LOL
  • Tonight, I’ll probably start organizing my packing agenda and put boxes in the dining room or somewhere.
  • I’m looking forward to a three day weekend, even though today I have to start a big report for work for the month of June.
  • 2 weeks from today at 9am I close on my house!
  • One of the actresses from “Halfway Point” will be in town tomorrow – she ordered 9 copies of the film. That’ll be enough $$$ for a few more festivals!
  • My friend Amy finished Left Standing. She read it in about two days and she hates reading. She said, “I loved it. I couldn’t put it down.” She called me last night to tell me which was her favorite ‘left standing’ moment and she named like 10 of ‘em!
  • Tomorrow I have some odds and ends things to tie up. Along with packing I need to set a box aside for stuff to sell and give away.

Busyness never ends...

No comments: