Friday, July 08, 2005

Next Friday, 9am...

In 7 days, I’ll be at the title company signing away on dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens of legal documents regarding the purchase of my first home. I have the morning off to sign sign sign and move some odds & ends. Even with a walk-through on Wednesday, next Friday won’t come fast enough.

Tomorrow morning, RoomMate Productions is shooting at a bookstore and Sunday at a motel. Tonight, Eric & I are putting together the shot sheets. The Extreme Team posted their third podcast which is part II of their interview with RoomMate Productions!

My sister is in Nebraska for a bit so I’ll see her sometime this weekend as well. She writes for WorldWide Challenge – a bi-monthly magazine. It is exciting to have another writer in the family to bounce ideas off of.

No comments: